Web payments with Kuda, fighting rape culture and receiving money from abroad.
In this world of a stressful 24-hour news cycle, attention is precious and we don’t take yours for granted.
Let’s get right to why you’re here.
Add To Cart
Websites that accept payments through Paystack have a ‘Pay With Bank’ option on their checkout page that allows you pay directly from your bank account.
And now, thanks to the all-new Web Payment feature on Kuda, you can choose to pay with your Kuda account on those websites.
The steps are simple:
1. When you’re checking out on a website that accepts payments through Paystack, choose the Pay With Bank option then choose ‘Kuda Bank’ as the bank to pay from, type in the phone number linked to your Kuda account and you’ll be asked to type in your Pay ID.
2. Next, open Kuda on your phone, tap Payments at the bottom of your dashboard then tap Web Payment.
3. On the next screen, tap the Get Pay ID button, confirm (with Face ID, your fingerprint or your transaction PIN) and copy your Pay ID.
4. Go back to the website where you want to pay, paste your Pay ID then complete the payment.
Your Pay ID expires after 10 minutes so you’ll have to make up your mind pretty quickly about those shoes.
Add To Calendar
Today at 1:00 pm, we’re bringing together an interesting mix of people who have one thing in common: the passion to fight rape and sexual abuse in Nigeria.
They’ll all be in conversation on ‘Dismantling Rape Culture In Nigeria’, a webinar we’re hosting in partnership with Women At Risk International Foundation (WARIF) and we’d love it if you could join us.
Please, save a seat here and set a reminder for 1:00 pm.
Add To Expectations
Receiving money from abroad can be a pain and we want to end that once and for all.
Our next move in this direction is integrating deeper with Payoneer, a platform that allows people with registered businesses get paid easily by businesses and marketplaces in the US and Europe.
(‘People’ includes freelancers of any kind, authors who sell their books on Amazon and everyone who lives in Yaba.)
WIth Payoneer on Kuda, you’ll be able to:
- Create a Payoneer account or access your existing account from Kuda.
- Receive money in your Kuda account from registered businesses and marketplaces in the US, the UK and the rest of Europe.
- See details of your Payoneer account and your Payoneer balance for different currencies on Kuda.
- Make instant transfers from your Payoneer account to Kuda.
“When,” you ask?
In a matter of days.
We’re almost done with the technical part and we’ll make an announcement as soon as you can use the feature.
This is a good time to register your business.
Have a fun weekend. 💜