How To Get Cash At ATMs Without Your Kuda Card
There are several reasons you might not have your Kuda Card on you, but your need for cash doesn’t care about those reasons.
That’s why we added Cardless Withdrawal to Kuda.
Like the name says, it’s a feature for getting money out of any cardless-enabled ATM without your card. ✨
Here’s how you’ll use it:
- Open Kuda, sign in and tap the Payments button at the bottom of your dashboard.
2. Tap the Cardless Withdrawal button.
3. Type in the amount you want to withdraw and set a cash-out PIN (any four numbers are fine but you can use your card PIN to make your life easy).
4. Type in your transaction PIN. (If you haven’t set a transaction PIN, tap More at the bottom of your dashboard then tap Security and set your PIN.)
5. Copy your withdrawal code and get cash at a cardless-enabled ATM. Your withdrawal code expires in 24 hours. If you don’t use it before then, we’ll move your money back into your account.
Need To Know
- We won’t charge you for using cardless withdrawal, but the service is provided by Interswitch and they charge a 100 naira fee for it.
- We’ll move the 100 naira fee from your account along with the money you want to withdraw at the ATM. Please, check the payment details for the fee.
- You’ll get a debit notification for the amount you want to withdraw immediately you get a withdrawal code.
- Again, your withdrawal code expires in 24 hours. If that happens before you use it, we’ll move your money back into your account, no questions asked.
- Cardless-enabled ATMs aren’t scarce. We recommend those owned by two of our partner banks: Access Bank and GTBank.