Get Back To Making Money With Kuda Referrals
Referring your friends used to mean getting extra free transfers (or joining our partner program to get money instead), but since free transfers now flow like water on Kuda, we made changes to our referral process.
During the redesign, we used feedback from people like you and we’re grateful to everyone who contributed. We hope you like what we’ve done.
What Has Changed?
- Instead of giving you 10 free transfers for each person who joins Kuda through you, we’ll send you 200 naira.
- We no longer have a partner program — there’s no extra step to making money from referrals.
- You now have a referral code you can share with people you know.
- We added a referral tracker to show you how many people sign up with your code and how much we’ve paid you.
What Are The New Referral Rules?
- Everyone you refer must sign up with your referral code. Tap More at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard then tap Referrals to see your code and share it.
- You must add your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to get paid for referrals.
- For referrals to count for you, everyone you refer must add their BVN when they’re signing up. They must also add a minimum of 100 naira to their new Kuda account.
- We will pay you 200 naira for each of your referrals.
What Should You Do Now?
- Download the latest version of Kuda on Google Play or the App Store.
- (Sign up and) add your BVN.
- Tap More at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard then tap Referrals and share your referral code with people you know. Make sure they sign up with their BVN and add at least 100 naira to their new account.
- Wait to get paid.
All the best! ✌🏾